Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Made It!

I made it!!!!! Made it through the Holidays. I was worried for a while but I have such great support and love that I made it and I actually enjoyed it! Christmas Eve we went over to the Juassi's and mixed our family traditions. The kids had a ball! Man, do we love those Juassi people. Then it was Christmas. The kids were spoiled (of course) and I spoiled myself. Christmas Day Will came over and watched the kids open presents. After he left with the kids I took a nice nap and a long bath. Then I was able to go over to my surrogate family, the Granges, and hang out with them. I have to say I haven't laughed that hard for a while. I was so worried about the "first" holiday on my own and because of the Savior and all of my friends I made it and even enjoyed it. So Thanks to all of you! We have been very blessed and we feel VERY loved!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your holiday and pamper yourself a little bit. I hope the start of a new year will strengthen your desires to continue moving forward with your life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete