Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pics of the new diggs

This is the front of our little house. There is a huge side yard. A back porch and back yard with a fire pit. It really feels like coming home.
This is the girls room. The downstairs also has my enormous food storage "store" and the wash room.

This is part of the "girls apartment" or the downstairs.


This is a picture of my kitchen. Looking in from the front room. The kitchen is the one big room in the entire house. That white door leads to my mud room and back porch.

Here is the front room. Again I love the windows. Mia likes to sit at this window and bark at anything that moves. The cows, cars going by or birds.

This is the fireplace room. The fireplace does not work but it is beautiful. I am having a difficult time decorating so any hints would be nice. This is also our TV room. Behind me are the original glass doors that close to keep the room separate.

This is my bedroom. It isn't a great picture. Also this is my step up closet. You have to step up to walk into it.






















This is our bathroom, one bathroom. It has been a huge adjustment. One day someone was in the tub, on the toilet and one was brushing their teeth. It is sure making us a "close" family....*smile*

The hallway, I love the hardwood floor.

This is Cole's room
Hope I didn't bore you with pictures. But this is it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have made that old house look new. Did you do painting too? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, did you paint? I like it. I wish I had your knack for decorating. I'm going to have to start decorating our new place soon and I'm not sure I'm very good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great. Where is it at? I miss those fun stamp clubs where we use to laugh. It sucks now because I have to do all the work for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you found a great house for you guys! I LOVE the fireplace - even if it doesn't work there is something soothing about looking at a fireplace. The paint colors look great too. I'm glad that you got all moved. I sure do miss you! Wish I was closer - you were always such a great friend and I wish that I could be around to repay you for all the talks and fun times I remember. You really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete